Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Rashid LTC Pharmacy
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Central Iowa, IA 50265 United States
A competitive benefits package is offered for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, etc.
Hiring Certified Pharmacy Technicians to perform order entry tasks and to assist the pharmacist in preparation of medications for distribution to long term care facilities.
Education, training, experience:
• The applicant must have current National Pharmacy Technician certification or able to acquire within six months.
• Skill in the use of pharmacy computer software.
• Knowledge of medications and medical terminology required for transcribing prescription orders.
• Knowledge of medical abbreviations and drug names for interpreting prescriptions for data entry.
• Ability to transcribe nursing orders.
• Previous pharmacy experience preferred.
Terms & Conditions